Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line (or first and second line if it's completely impossible) from the firsT 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike out the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own!
I skipped songs that I barely knew and repeats.... like Bon Jovi came up about 10 times and that's just unnecessary...
1. I aint got a fever, got a permanent disease
4. I get up in the morning and it's just another day, pack up my belongings, Ive got to get away
5. The wind's hit my back, cold as I remember, it caught me off guard in the middle of September
6. You can say you'll start a revolution, just because you're 5 feet into your head
11. Suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I love and supposed I said I want to come back home
12. There I was at the bus stop begging you to stay, can we work this out, baby we can work this out
14. been some time since the first time i saw you, had some good and had some bad times since then
16. Like a breath of fresh air and the wind at my back
18. Under the TV lights, you fell asleep again, dont know Im writing this song about you
19. Seems like I was walking in the wrong direction, i barely recognize my own reflection
21. Am I right? I can do this in my mind, but the longer it takes, it takes harder on me, am I right?
22. This boy here wants to move too fast, he sees my future as having a past
23. I been gone for too long, living like Im not alive
26. What a night for dance and you know im a dancing machine, with the fire in my bones
29. Feeling on the verge of some great truth, where Im finally in my place
30. walking up the hill tonight and you have closed your eyes
Also realized I dont have a lot of variety on my laptop